Friday, December 14, 2012

Another book up for grabs!

Current work: dirty draft of new Cherish (aka M&B #55)
Listening to: Beethoven (and plotting to go to a concert next year)
Reading: next on TBR (I am having SUCH a readfest when my deadline is done)

Busy morning – gym, top-up shop at the supermarket (my closest family up this weekend for ‘early Christmas’ – oh, and did I mention I was out all day yesterday at my stepmum’s? The tough bit was putting wreaths on both parents’ graves, but the nice bit was going out for lunch with her and it was all nice and festive).

So today I’m up to my eyes and will leave you with a link for the next stop on the BICO tour. (Remember the holiday hop ends today, too, so click on that mistletoe ball to find out where you can win stuff!) Thank you, Crystal, for hosting us today and for such a nice review.

http://myreadingroom-crystal.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/author-interview-book-review-and.html

No comments: